It's an extremely inefficient way to operate as a photographer. I
tried it for a while, and it's just nuts.

> If you go digital you will, in your situation, be spending more, not
> less time in front of a screen and you will need to invest
> in a high-end
> printer (or digital minilab) to create the output.

No, you don't. The vast majority of pros send their files to a lab,
just like they did with film.

You do have to spend more time in front of the computer, but overall I
have less work to do.

tv