Interesting way to put it.

> So how do you guys who are shooting
> digital go about
> it?

That's, uh, kind of a broad question....

> I mean, alot of my clients
> won't be able to access my web galleries or even have their
> proofs emailed
> to them.  Many of them live way
> out of town and would probably be extremely intimidated if
> a cd arrived in
> the mail.  The cost of having digital
> files printed in QLD still exceeds even 5x7 inch film proofs...

What's QLD?

I don't do paper proofs anymore, but if someone really wants them,
they can buy them. Another option is a proof magazine. It's a stack
10x15's with 6 images per page spiral bound.

tv

--
Thomas Van Veen Photography
www.thomasvanveen.com