Been there, done that, never got no effing tee shirt.

I feel your pain, but found out it is lot better to work for people who say, "That's resonable. Not cheap, but reasonable." as did one of my first corporate clients way back when. Just something one has to learn from experience, I guess.

--

Tom Reese wrote:
I shot some B & G portraits a little while ago at cost as a favor to a
photographer friend. I was very pleased with the pictures as were the B & G.
I was going to give the B & G the professional lab enlargements at cost too.
I hoped to get a few more portrait jobs out of the assignment through word
of mouth. I shot the pictures with medium format (non Pentax) and they were
tack sharp. The enlargements would have been beautiful. The numbskull
(deleted much stronger verbiage) bride took the 5x5 proofs to some jiffy
print outfit and scanned them then got enlargements made from the scans to
save a few dollars.

The more I think about this the angrier I get. The B & G got greatly
inferior prints that don't in any way reflect the quality of my work. They
passed up a great bargain and I feel like my reputation will be damaged
every time someone looks at those lousy prints.

I guess it's true that no good deed goes unpunished.

Tom Reese

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."