Related questions:
1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.

I still have the stuff stored in the attic but I'm not set up to use it.

2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time you use
it?

I had a permanent darkroom in my other house and hope to have one again.

3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?

I did B&W develop and print and Cibachrome prints. I never messed with color
other than that. I never had the temperature control equipment.

4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.

Never! Give me a blindfold and a cigarette first! Unless I finally buy a
film scanner...

Tom Reese