From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Just curious ... Related questions
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:49:58 -0500

Har! That would be telling. (grin)

Related questions:
1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.
2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time you use it?
3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?
4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Who on this list has never developed their own film and made prints in a
darkroom?

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca