Related questions:
1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.
2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time you use
it?
3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?
4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.

1.    yes
2.    permanent dry  set up in a walk in closet
3.    B&W only I machine print color for a living
4.     not yet. However when I set it up I had a MF camera and was hoping
that shooting and printing B&W would fire my creative juices and have me
shoot more. I no longer have a MF camera and it didn't motivate me to shoot
more. As I hardly ever use it I may sell it in the spring.

Butch

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hesse (Demian)