> >1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.
> >2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time  you
use it?
Yes, I use a former kitchen as wet darkroom for developping (only b/w) and
printing and an other little room for dry working

> >3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?
Both, color only with CIBACHROME printing from KODACHROMES and EKTACHROMES
> >4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.
 No PC is in the real darkroom

Happy New Year to you all
Kristian-Heinrich
from Black Forrest / Germany

> >1. who on the list currently has a darkroom.
> >2. is it a permanent darkroom, or do you have to set it up each time you
> >use it?
> >3. do you do B&W, or color, or both?
> >4. who besides TV has junked their darkroom for digital.
 the real darkroom