Cotty said: " You buy it. You take it out of the box. It works."

Yeah, but my credit card won't if I went out and bought that thing!

I have so much that I need to buy at the moment, and the laptop is one of
the things that I feel I can "scrimp" on a little, I really don't need
anything with the latest you-beaut, flasho technologies, just something that
can transfer my files from their respective CF Cards/Smartmedia cards to a
cd, and something that I can use to run a projected slideshow for clients at
their wedding receptions etc.  One day, when I win the lottery, Cotty,
you'll be the first person that I turn to for advice...

BTW, as great as they are (and I HAVE worked with them whilst I was at
Uni.), Apple Macs are almost non-existent in this part of the world.  Not
trying to flame here, but I am dead serious, I have never seen one in this
town at all, and you cannot buy any software or hardware for them until you
hit Brisbane (which is 1500kms away!)...

tan.