Ok quick!

Tell me the name of 1 native windows program that automatically imports and catalogs your pictures from a digital media source. It allows you to catalog the pictures in your own virtual folders (not actual folders), using an XML file. This way a picture can be in 3 folders, and not take up any more disk space than 1 picture. Not only that, but once the pictures are on your disk, it can play a slideshow of these pictures with any music file on your computer.

The mac native program? iPhoto.

IL Bill - mac convert

P.S. - there is no such program native to windows XP