Agree on the CF card door.
Agree on the green button location
I would like to see WB setting in viewfinder
Camera size is fine for me.  I always use the grip
I have no problem with RTF - I don't use it.  Always a big flash when
I need flash.  When I had the PZ-1p and flash on the side, I didn't
find it to be advantageous for using the RTF - but it did balance a
bit better with a big flash in the hotshoe.

Blinking pixels in overexposed areas on review screen.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Tuesday, January 6, 2004, 5:32:20 AM, you wrote:

>>Steven Desjardins wrote

>>2. The idea about replacing the rocker switch with distinct buttons
>>(5?) is a good one.  It's way too easy to rock it the wrong way.

m> Let's talk about points to improve for *istD MkII

m> the buttons is one, then we have:

m> * the card door/flap catches on strap
m> * the green button too  far from trigger, actually to be used by wrong finger!
m> * ISO/WB & program settings on the same wheel
m> * camera too small - with grip is OK - my wife says the same thing
m> * central hotshoe - unables use of rtf and external flash

m>   anything else?

m> [EMAIL PROTECTED]