On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 11:48:28PM -0500, Stan Halpin wrote:

> I would like a viewfinder eyecup that stays in place.

The solution to this notorious Pentax ailment is simple:

Wrap a 5-7mm wide rubber band around the eyecup. This keeps the eyecup in
place, and protects the diopter slider from accidental movement (which can
cause the dreaded "Why can't I manual-focus today?" condition).

For optimal aesthetics with black cameras, go to an eletronic components
shop and ask for a black rubber drive belt as close as possible to the
desired size.

--
     ,_