A minority opinion: I like the green button location.

I don't like the strap interfering with the CF flap. I have no problem getting the CF card to eject.

The grip is a POS compared to the very fine MZ-S. Of the 4 grips I have used, in order of comfort and utility, I put MZ-S 1st, PZ-1p GripStrap a close 2nd, the *ist-D a distant 3rd, and the LX a primitive 4th. I look forward to warmer weather and longer lasting batteries so that I can remove the grip.

I would like to have a "vertical" strap attachment option as with the LX or the MZ-S with grip.

I would like a viewfinder eyecup that stays in place.

I would like a diopter slider with more positive "clicks" so that it stays in selected position even after the [EMAIL PROTECTED] eyecup gets lost.

Totally agree about the four-way button. The corresponding item on the Optio 330 is far and away better designed, I can't imagine why they designed a new inferior switch.

I would like a larger, better placed ExpComp button; I can't use the current one without taking the camera from eye level and fiddling with it...

Back on the switches, also need better Menu Info etc buttons on the left side. Again, the Optio p&s camera is superior.

Oh, and hearkening back to a request from a couple of years ago when we were "specifying" the MZ-D, I would like a built in level, compass, and GPS so that the EXIF could include location, azimuth, and tilt of the picture...

Stan