This is something I always try and keep in mind. For most brides this
is the first time they've thought about any of this stuff, it's all
new.

An aspect of this is that most of them have never hired anyone to do
anything before. When you're 25 or 30 you've had very few occasions to
hire someone who costs $200 or $300 an hour. It's another process
they're unfamiliar with, and they need a a little educating.

tv