Back long ago when I sold real estate I had all these customers I showed around and very few sales. Then one day I woke up, and I did some figuring. I found that for someone to buy a house (and I mean the very cheapest house) in the area I was in they had to have an income of $50,000/year and $10,000 in the bank. None of the folks I had been driving around the county at my expense met those requirements. They were not potential customers, they were lookers. When I started pre-qualifying my customers I was a lot less busy, but I also was losing a lot less money.

By the way, I also ran into a few people who brought the cooler and the kids for a ride in the country at my expense. They always wanted to look at vacant acreage out in the boonies.

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."