Gee, how did anyone ever use slide film or do concerts/available light
before spot meters came along????  Could there be another way????

Jerry in Houston

-----Original Message-----
From: Alin Flaider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 1:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Camera Recommendations

tom wrote:

t> Could you elaborate on why the N80 and Canons are crippled? The Elan 7
t> kind of looks nice, spec-wise. I like the quiet mode option.

  The Elan has no spot meter, that is forget slide film,
concerts/available light. F80 has that LCD overlapping the viewfinder
that makes me question its brightness. Generally whatever camera I find
interesting it's huge, heavy, battery-drainer... so I always fall-back
gladly to my trusty MZ-5N.

   Servus, Alin