Delano,
Most enlarger lens boards are drilled for 39mm
threads, which is often cited as "leica" thread lens
boards.  Almost all modern enlarger lenses, Nikor,
Schneider, Omega, Rodenstock, as well as most older
model enlarger lenses will work for 35mm negative
enlargement.  My father, who was always in the attic
darkroom, used his Argus C3 camera lens for an
enlarger lens.  I still marvel at the quality of those
pics.
Regards,
Bob