Hello Antti-Pekka,

My personal belief is that it is NOT the lack of film availabilty that
will be the issue, but the cost to buy and PROCESS/PRINT it.
Depending on where you are in the world, this may be the case.  Here
in the USA, the number of 1 hour minilabs is starting to drop unless
they cough up enough to buy the digital labs.  The price per print
will slowly rise on the film side and may slowly decline on the
digital side.

Areas of the world where computerization is lower, film will be more
dominant.  In other words, it is an economic decision, not a
technological or quality one.  Whatever is the cheapest to use will
become the norm.  So where I live, digital is coming on strong.

--
Best regards,
Bruce