[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>We had to call the restaurant manager to get
the math right and for me to get the correct change.
>Sheesh!

Now this makes no sense. Everyone using computers on a regular basis (or
computerized equipment) knows that they can mess up and often do. Bugs and all
that.

Although, admittedly they don't usually do math wrong. -- In other words, she
didn't want to show you she need paper and pencil to subtract. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe  Interesting she took a machine's word over a human's --
trusted the machine more.