Or maybe.......... dumber cameras make for fewer (brighter????) photogs......... :-P

I like to the auto features. I run auto when it gets or should get me the results I want. I run manual when auto isn't going to cut it. Some days I run auto most of the day, some days the camera just stays in manual. Depends on the environment, subject, and the desired result.

Otis

Belinkoff wrote:

ergo, smarter cameras make dumber photogs.

Herb Chong wrote:

all that tells me is that the number of people who really do want to learn
is falling. there is too much temptation to turn on the meter or AF and let
it do everything for you, even in a photo course.