Hi!

For me it would be a great lesson in portraiture. I never thought that a direction of one's sight can be so defining...

I agree with Wendy - I rather like the first one, where she looks at the flowers. It has more of a newlywed air around it, while the second one is much more like a smile after the deed is done...

I rather like the fountain on the background. It makes a very nice balanced contrast between the couple's black and white attire. What I don't like though is whatever there is behind the groom. When I try to imagine that these two patches of light are not behind him, but rather something uniform, perhaps some greenery or just plain darkness, then I see much more beautiful imagel. But perhaps you saw it as well, but it wasn't possible to achieve...

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the lesson.

Boris