Yes, I know many people who have a giving mentality. Quite a few of those are jews. And yes there are those with a give-me mentality, even to the point they are taking from the needy. Unfortunately, I know some of those also. The best kind of people, to my mind, are the ones who give to those who are worse off than themselves, and accept help from those who are better off for they help maintain the balance that a worthwhile society needs. The worst may be those whow are always offering help, but never giving it.

Why would we call your stupid? Because human kindness runs in your family? Now, mind you, I might call you silly for even thinking that.

--

Boris Liberman wrote:

You can call me stupid if you wish...

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."