In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] () wrote:

> The problem I am having with ID-11+ is one of shelf life.  Less than
> half a gallon of developer in a gallon bottle oxidized to the color of
> coca-cola in a month or two in my basement. Since I run small batches,
> and infrequently, this is going to continue to be a problem.  I don't
> think a smaller bottle (which I have) will help all that much.

It will, you know. ID-11 (never used the + version) keeps excellently if
the bottle is completely full. When I did a lot of this, I kept my kid
brother's marbles collection handy and used it to top up the bottle after
each film. Also, ID-11 still works fine when it's a bit brown - although
cola shade is going too far.

---
John Dallman, [EMAIL PROTECTED], HTML mail is treated as probable spam.