    that mutton is not lamb!

From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've been awating (and expecting) you to appear in this thread, Bob.
> Glad to see you. You were the missing link who now closes the circle.
> No, I won't call you any names at all. Sorry about your missing out on
your expected amusement. (If you want to, you can go back in the thread and
pick whatever names you'd want attributed to you, though.)
> The thing is...don't know how to explain this, and you may get
disappointed... I don't take you seriously enough when you're adressing me
in this way.
> You have once and for all proven to be too much of a kind of man that I
respect and can sympathize with, in that you in the past repeatedly have
returned to the list with SINCERE apologies for a number of hasty comments
that you have made and regretted.
> You can go on, pick whatever insults you wish to adress to me - I wouldn't
really mind or care that much about it, I think. Sorry to disappoint you.
(I'm actually trying to find suggestions on insults that would bite, but I
honestly can't come up with any that would work for you. Feel free to try
though, I guess you'll notice if you're successful.)
> (Don't know if I mentioned it before, but you are simply very and too much
like an old close friend of mine.)