From: "Bob Blakely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm not really that good at the insults.

I know.

> For a real master, I suggest that
> you search the archives for a fellow named Mafud...

Don't need to search no archives. I was on the list long before he entered and think I
have a fairly big collection of Mafudiana somewhere on my drives. He and I had quite a
few "discussions".
He was a special specimen. Interesting case, but very tiring and in the end
devastating to the PDML. It was mainly his doing we got thrown off the Pentax server.

Lasse