Fra: Jeff Geilenkirchen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 25. marts 2004 17:13
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Photo Software

Hello everyone!

I'm at a loss for use with photo software since my PhotoShop CD appears to
be not usable anymore when I needed to reinstall it.   :-/

Does anyone have any recommendations for some economical photoediting
software as a replacement to PS since it's so expensive?  Or would anyone
know where to get PS copy at a reduced price?

Thoughts & suggestions are welcome!  :-)

Thank you for your time,

Jeff