From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW #7 - Courier Bph
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:52:32 -0800

I like the perspective and framing, and the tonality is more
than OK.  Yeah, very nice.

BTW, were you aware that your lens filter was smeared.
Fried chicken grease?

Well, it gives a nice sense of motion, iac.

shel

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines