Hi Frank.
Now that i have been able to view the cropped and uncropped versions,i think,to me
anyway,the
uncropped is the better.The cropped one seemed to be to much"inyour face" were as the
uncropped
seems farther back and gives a more subtle motion to it.

Dave

BTW 'bif' ~ to bif~ as in Three Back to the Future movies were more than enough.Some
films
just shuld
never be sequeled.<vbg>

ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines