Hi!

ft> Here's the full frame:

ft> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2241649

ft> If you want to take a shot at cropping it, go ahead.  Same thing for
ft> everyone else.  Sort of a mini-WOW.  I'd be interested to see what other
ft> people come up with.  I don't think I'm very good at it, myself - I do try
ft> to crop in the viewfinder, and I think I'm not bad at that, but if I'm
ft> forced to do it after the fact, I always have misgivings.

I can relate to your reluctance to crop after the fact...

Nonetheless, the uncropped image is much better than the tight one.

I don't think that I have a crop of my own though comparing directly
the Jostein's version and the original uncropped one it clicked in my
head.

You know, among other things I am reading a book about NLP <g>...

Now, the original makes it look like the guy is driving uphill. The
car is behind him. The uphill is of course difficult and the backpack
on his back is pulling him backwards... So, everything is not easy.

Now, Jostein-the-wise <g> turned it a little so that now he is rolling
just a little tiny bit downhill. And now everything is cool. The guy's
having fun, and so is the viewer too.

Now it works!

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])