From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PAW #7 - Courier Bph
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:00:38 +0200

Frank,

As usual, I am going to be honest here...

The elements are here. The car, the motion blur, the tones... But it
does not click together in my head/eye/mind/etc...

May be it is too tight or may be the pattern on the bottom left
contradicts the overall direction of motion... I don't know. I cannot
put my finger at something that does not work for me...

Sorry, if I don't make much sense here...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines