Oh boy...
You called me on it after I dumped the message I was responding to.
But...
I think someone was talking about buying a *ist before they go out of style/favor etc.
He said it was a fine camera, and probably the last of the film SLR Pentaxes. Another but...it wasn't compatible with M42 lenses.
Now, those were not his specific words, but I took it to mean just that.

And that's why I asked whether a M-42 to K bayonet adapter would work.
I use a number of my M42 lenses on my K-bodies. Why won't that work with the *ist?
Isn't it a K-design bayo?

Or, what is your question?

keith

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Whaley" Subject: Re: MZ-S Limited

Okay, you picky ol' pedant. What did I do? Get the letter order backwards again?
How about an M to K adapter?

And it would do what? <g>

William Robb