So don't buy PhotoShop. Do your RAW conversions with the crappy Pentax software. It won't hog memory, but your results will suck. But if you have nothing better to compare them to, you probably won't care.

On May 16, 2004, at 9:19 PM, Shawn K. wrote:

I'm going to be pissed, and in response to my being pissed, I wont be buying
Photoshop in the future, that's what it amounts too. Ill probably send them
an email too, and tell them what a POS program they have on their hands.
I'm not old either (24) but really fucking bitter, yes, I'm sick of my hard
earned money being wasted because of corporate greed or just the sheer
ineptitude of others, money I make doing what I perceive to be a damn good
job at what I do by the way.

-Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Henri Toivonen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Photoshop CS

Mark Roberts wrote:

"Doug Franklin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 10:38:53 -0400, Shawn K. wrote:

Whats the point of that???  Are you trying to say we can't be
pissed about [memory hogging inefficient software]?  who cares
if thats why, all that matters is the state of things at the
moment, not the pathetic reasoning behind it.

BINGO!

Bingo again! (I agree)

So you guys plan to be pissed about every version of new software that
comes out until the end of times? :-)
Gee, you guys must be pretty old and bitter.

/Henri