Hi!

SK> Ok, maybe "exciting" is the wrong word...  You should have heard him chatter
SK> though!!  Man it was just one step down from an Eagles scream!  Those
SK> squirrels are magnificent animals!!  Alright, fine, that last part is going
SK> a bit far...  Anyhow  I took this photo with a Super-Multi-Coated Takumar,
SK> 200/4 wide open to facilitate my hand holding the lens.  I adjusted the
SK> brightness/contrast, and I used a little bit of unsharpen mask in Photoshop.
SK> I'm satisfied with the shot.

SK> http://www.bluehorizon3d.com/PDML/squirrel2.jpg

It is not fair to say that you're satisfied with the shot, yet ask for
critique <g> (just kidding)...

Shawn, I think it is underexposed. It is too dark and too contrasty.
Not your fault, but I never thought of squirrels sitting in the dark
shadow, on the dark tree under harsh light eating some kind of nut.
Nutty thought, I should add <g>...

SK> Also, there's this shot I took with the SMC-M 50/1.7 lens.  I took it whilst
SK> driving down a farm road at 55 MPH so if the quality is off, well, that's
SK> why, I have some others, I was going to post them but I figured.  Why waste
SK> you peoples time???

SK> http://www.bluehorizon3d.com/PDML/farm.jpg

This one is rather excellent. At least to me. It is simple, yet good.

Just my opinion...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])