On 10 Jun 2004 at 2:12, alexanderkrohe wrote:

> I don't know the FA31ltd but from the pictures I have
> seen it has a totally different color reproduction .

I don't believe that anyone can make truly relative comparisons regarding
contrast/colour unless the tests are made in a controlled environment or at
least with the same media. I have both the FA31/1.8 and FA24/2 and I couldn't
describe one as fundamentally more constrasty than the other. The main
difference apart from the obvious difference in AOV is the CA inherent in the
FA24 images.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998