----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Reynolds"
> Yes, the first thing I did when I encountered the Magic Needle
was check the manual on how to load the damn camera.

Cec's guaranteed method for loading any Magic Noodle camera:
Open the camera back.
Take the film cartridge in the left hand, with the film between
thumb and forefinger.
Hold the camera in such a way that the right thumb is holding
the take-up spool steady.
Insert the film between two of the Magic Noodles. It is easier
if you choose noodles that are on the shutter side of the
take-up spool. Be sure to hold the film cartridge and fingers
well away from the shutter.
Turn the take up spool about a half turn in the direction of
take-up with the right thumb to engage the film on the
sprockets.
Finally, put the film cartridge into the camera. Turn the rewind
crank to take up slack on the film, ensure that the cassette is
located properly and that the film is correctly engaged on the
sprockets.
Close the back and advance to frame 1.
I learned this method about 30 years ago from the fellow that
started me in wedding photography. I have yet to find a better
method of loading a camera.
Yer welcome
William Robb