I used my Spotmatic SP for my Photography class at
school. It served me well. It has all you need and
nothing more. I wouldn't suggest a camera that can be
used automatically as well. It makes it too easy to
cheat. Actually since I got my MZ30 I feel I have been
cheating a little too much. BTW I'm well out of
school, but I feel I am cheating myself.

Jody.