I don't think it's pointless to point out that digital has theoretical
limits far beyond that of film in almost every possible way.

-el gringo

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 12:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Film vs Digita, was: lRe: Pentax is Dying?

Hate to bring up the old film vs digital debate again, but...

There are those of here who are perfectly satisfied with digital, and others
who are perfectly satisfied with film.  It's doubtful that any of us will be
swayed from our current positions regardless of chemistry vs. physics  or
any other pointless arguments one way or another.

Bill