Hi,

Keith Whaley wrote:

Yeah, and the world might end tomorrow.
I'm not going to lose any sleep over it...
All this serious _supposition_ (=guessing) on what Pentax MIGHT do tomorrow, and what Pentax MIGHT be thinking of doing next year, and what Pentax' future lens design manufacture plans MIGHT be... Geez!
All without a shred of tangible, valid evidence, too!

Soothsaying without a license no less!

"What if's" are in the realm of questions for story-telling sages.

It is already the case that _all_ my present lenses will not function the same way on the newest range of cameras. The _best_ I can hope for, at present, is a workaround that will not suit most of what I do. Not being someone who generally rants, raves and blithers on [what am I doing here? 8-)] the only thing I can do (and it is an _active_) is not buy. Just possibly, the message will get through.

mike