From: Keith Whaley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: istDs - what a great camera!

Yeah, and the world might end tomorrow.
I'm not going to lose any sleep over it...
All this serious _supposition_ (=guessing) on what Pentax MIGHT do
tomorrow,
and what Pentax MIGHT be thinking of doing next year, and what Pentax'
future lens design manufacture plans MIGHT be... Geez!
All without a shred of tangible, valid evidence, too!

Soothsaying without a license no less!

"What if's" are in the realm of questions for story-telling sages.

keith whaley