On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> JCO's big gripe is with the way the *istD utilizes K and M lenses.

Yes, but that's not what I was responding to or saying I agree with.
Just read below, since you are quoting.

> that opinions based on pure speculation are not valid. You have to
> shoot with it for a week or two, then decide.

Again, I never questioned that.

I did some sniping below so you can see what my point is. Who had
noticed that the MZ-60 does not work even with A-series lenses?
Pentax *went of their way* to disable the use of these lenses. Where
does this stop?

Kostas