When I think of the word 'classic' in connection with cameras, I immediately
think of anything M42 or perhaps K2s & other early bayonette fitting
equipment. I was quite surprised in the 16.10.04 edition of Amateur
Photographer for an advert (pg5 for those interested) promoting their own
classified section to see a Canon D60 referred to as a classic digital
camera. They've only been out a few minutes in camera years! Should I look
forward to new classic in a box status, when buying a digital SLR? It's
taken film cameras years to be classics, but at this rate, my *ist D will be
one by, er, next year.

Malcolm