> Words don't have much meaning any more, do they? It falls in line
> with an increasing lack of respect by those in the first 1/3 of
> their allotted life span.

I see this every day in my job, I work with students (16-20+), a high
percentage cannot spell have no idea of punctuation and do not know
definitions of common words. I could direct quite a bit of blame at
televsion, the media and advertising though!

> Being a "Classic" implies something. The precise definition is
> subject to discussion, but I'd think universally it would mean older,
>  well-respected, capable, very popular in it's time, no longer
> manufactured, and was superceded by many who tried to emulate it's
> success, but in the end most failed to measure up. All of which leed
> to an increased appreciation for the article in question.

Yes so let's see Pentax Spotmatic, K2, KX, MX, LX, Nikon

John