I tried to scan the backs of a couple of different Kodak color papers I got
vs. the Polycontrast III, but I can't get my scanner to scan the light grey
on white text on the back of the paper for anything - but they are
different.  On the Polycontrast III it says in light grey text:

Kodak Professional
PAPER·PAPIER·PAPEL

The other color papers either just say Kodak PAPER, some with a little box
around it and a graphic of a peice of film with a peice of paper on it.
The newest Duralife color paper is easy to tell because the back has color
writing instead of light grey.

Todd