I got that one, Todd. Thanks. I had mistaken that for
the Kodak Professional color paper that had been
advertised here as *the* paper for color prints.
Polycontrast III looks good with a slightly yellowish
white for highlights. Comparing that with the cheap
Fuji ones I got, it's heavenly... any other papers you
think I ought to try out?

Kelvin

--- Todd Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip!>
> different.  On the Polycontrast III it says in light
> grey text:
>
> Kodak Professional
> PAPER·PAPIER·PAPEL
<snip!>