1. if you one is a seller(buyer) dealing with the same 10 people
every day, i bet he's pretty "considerate" to them as well. that's
called "business relationship" and firms tend to spend quite a bit
of $ maintaining them.

2. i am wondering how considerate one would have been if he
had had a different set of neighbourghs every night (gipsies?) :)
that's what ebay is, from a business perspective.

basically, it's a "prisoner's dilemma" vs an "iterative prisoner's dilemma".
a fascinating topic, but i don't have an idea how to make it relevant to
anything pentax

best,
mishka

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:44:10 -0600, Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I "play by the rules" I can:

<...>