Fra: Lon Williamson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. november 2004 11:33
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: macro teleconverters

We've got two Vivitar A macro TCs here; the one I use
typically gets slapped on a Kiron 105 macro or a K 135 to give
me a cheap long macro lens.  Works well enough that I
no longer feel the need for an expensive 200 macro.

Pentax, AFAIK, did not make a TC with variable extension.
Pentax DID make a variable extension tube, though, and you
can still buy it (as well as both tube sets, the 50mm tube,
and the 100mm tube) from B&H.

-Lon