On 15 Nov 2004 at 23:20, Jens Bladt wrote:

> I have a KENKO Macro TELEPLUS MC7 for KA mount. Made by Tokina, I believe.
> The only thing missing is an Auto Focus option. I think it's just brilliant. I
> use it as a regular converter as well.
>
> Tests in German FotoMagazine says that the regular Kenko MC7 is SUPER (one
> of the best of it's kind), but his one is supposed to be average.

I had one (Kenko Pz-AF 2X Teleplus MC7) a few years back for a short while, I
sold it pretty quickly as the reduction in contrast compared to my Pentax S, L
and AF convertors was very noticeable. Maybe FotoMagazine didn't test for
contrast, mine certainly was like new so it wasn't a fogging effect.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998