Fra: Andy Chang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. november 2004 15:25
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: RE: Pro cameras again.....SHEESH. was: Re: New Guy

I used to care about camera features a lot...but not anymore...
As long as it allows me to take pictures, it's fine by me!
It matters to me the most is whether I take good pictures or even great
photos!
I took some photos I consider excellent with LX. I did that with ME
Super and MZ-50 too!
I'm sure if I was given a "Pro" camera such as Canon 1Ds MK2, given the
right circumstances, I can get great pics too!
It's just a tool... what matters is your imagination...

Cheers
Andy