I think you will find that most of what you read on photo.net is pretty biased towards Nikon/Canon.
About the only things readily believable in the article is that the guy is a slow learner and don't believe everything you read on the net.

William Robb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Glass"

Subject: *istDS Review on photo.shopping.com

<http://photo.shopping.com/xPR-istDS~RD-163790294660>

I read the above "user" review, and was a bit surprised at the comments on lag and slowness. From other things I have read about the *istDS, it is not so bad as this guy makes it sound. Does it feel as slow as this guy makes it sound? I wonder if the name biased him? (looking for an excuse to buy Nikon?) Now, I know that spec-wise and performance-wise (speed), the Nikon is better, but I didn't expect the Canon to out perform the Pentax, at least in a noticeable way. It's going to be a few months before I can get my hands on these beasts, but I'm dying to know. :-)