The argument can be made that if you work for a crook, you are a crook. It is a legal priciple called accessory to the act. Many of us manage to justify our conflicting views with such rationalizations as yours.

The above is not intended as an attack, but to illustrate out how we can argue one side of an issue while we are actually on the other side of it.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Larry Levy wrote:

You guys have hit one of my hot buttons. Thirty years of creating software will make you aware of just what goes into a product like Photoshop CS. That plus working at a company that was charging well over $1,000,000 for for a license to its (mainly my) software and yet was using bootleg copies of WordPerfect and lifting lines of code from its competitor's product has made me very sensitive to this issue.