No,same price. I thought you got it when it was $1699.00.
Great price. Everyone else is still at $1899.

I find it a bit small for my hands to,but its something i can be happy with.
May get the
grip just to add
bulk.

Got my friends hockey game to shoot for him Saturday,so i'll try both Dlsr
cameras,although the fastest
Pentax lens i have right now is the A70-210 F4.Sounds like a very poorly lite
arena they
play in so this
should prove challenging. Trying the custom WB for the first time on TWO
cameras.LOL

Dave
Dave

                                > I paid $1,399.00 Cdn. for mine. Are you